Używamy cookies aby ułatwić korzystanie ze sklepu. Zgodnie z dyrektywą dotyczącą prywatności w sieci, musimy zapytać o Twoją zgodę na zapisywanie plików cookies. Dowiedz się więcej.
The Administrator of our website HSF E-Commerce Sp. z o.o. ul. Za Motelem 2 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne / Sady, NIP: 7811950851, REGON: 367902215, („Administrator”).
1. Administrator – HSF E-Commerce Sp. z o.o. ul. Za Motelem 2 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne / Sady, NIP: 7811950851, REGON: 367902215, and contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, who renders electronic services and stores and accesses information on Users’ devices.
2. Cookies – small bits of information saved as text files which are sent by the server and saved on the device of the person who visits the Online shop (for example on the hard drive of a computer or a laptop, or on the memory card of a smartphone).
3. Administrator’s Cookies - Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the rendering of electronic services by the Administrator through the Website.
4. GDPR – the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119/42, 4th May 2016).
5. Website, Online shop – the webpage or application which the Administrator uses to run the website, available at: www.outliv.pl.
6. Device – an electronic device which the User uses to access the Website.
7. User – the entity to whom, in accordance with Terms and Conditions and legal provisions, electronic services can be rendered or with whom an agreement on rendering electronic services can be concluded, and also a Customer (definition available in Terms and Conditions).
§ 2 Personal data
1. Personal data provided by the User during the registration and the use of www.outliv.pl Online shop are processed by the company HSF E-Commerce Sp. z o.o. ul. Za Motelem 2 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne / Sady, NIP: 7811950851, REGON: 367902215, and who is the administrator of these data in view of GDPR.
2. Personal data provided by the User, that is: name, surname, address of residence, delivery address, e-mail address, phone number, name of the company and NIP no. of a user who is not a Consumer, are processed in order to:
a) conclude, draft or terminate an agreement between the User and the Seller, to render electronic services properly and to process orders (Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR);
b) process orders for products which are available in the Online shop at www.outliv.pl, including the delivery of products by DPD Poland, at the User’s consent (Art. 6 (1)(a-b) GDPR);
c) process payments for orders (if the customer chooses an online bank transfer) which will be handled by an online payments processor, i.e. Przelewy24 (Art. 6 (1)(a-b) GDPR);
d) comply with legal obligations (Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR), i.e. issuing and storing invoices, processing Users’ complaints, and reimbursing Customers who want to withdraw from a sales agreement (return purchased items),
e) if the user gives separate consent to receive marketing communication from the Administrator, including sending commercial messages, then personal data of the User will also be processed by the Administrator in order to provide information about the shop, its offer and sales, as well as about products and services offered by entities cooperating with the Administrator (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR),
3. Providing personal data is voluntary but is a contractual requirement. If a user does not provide his or her data or does not give his or her consent to process personal data when such a consent is necessary, it can make it impossible for the Administrator to render electronic services and for the User to shop at www.outliv.pl.
4. The User has the right of access to his or her personal data, the right of rectification of the data, the right to limit the processing of the data, the right to data portability in cases determined by GDPR and the right to demand that the data be removed. Personal data provided by the User in the Customer’s account can be edited and deleted by the User himself or herself. The User can also ask the Administrator to delete the whole Customer’s account by sending a relevant request to the e-mail address of the www.outliv.pl Online shop.
5. The data provided by the User can be processed in an automated way, including profiling, i.e. in a way which makes it possible to predict the User’s preferences. The aim of profiling is to adjust the operation of the Website to the User’s individual needs and expectations.
6. In cases when personal data are processed on the basis of the User’s consent (e.g. our Newsletter service), the User has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time and this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the User’s consent before its withdrawal.
7. At any time, the User has the right to object to the processing of data (i) for the purposes of direct marketing or (ii) in extraordinary circumstances if the data is processed in legitimate interests or in public interest.
8. The User also has the right to complain to a supervisory authority, that is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if the User thinks that the processing of his or her data by the Administrator is unlawful.
§3 Types of used Cookies
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. Cookies make it possible to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website to every User’s individual needs. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their expiration date and their value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
a) session Cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and stay there until the browser session expires. Saved information is then permanently erased from the memory of the Device. Session Cookies do not collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device;
b) permanent Cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and stay there until they are deleted. When the browser session expires or when the Device is turned off, they are not erased from the User’s Device. Permanent Cookies do not collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
3. The User can limit or turn off the access of Cookies to their Device. If this option is used, it will still be possible to use the Website, except for functions which require Cookies.
§4 Reasons for using Cookies
1. The Administrator can process the data contained in Cookies when visitors are using the Online shop webpage in order to:
a) identify the User logged in the Online shop;
b) remember the Products added to cart to place an Order;
c) remember the data entered in Order forms, surveys or login data to the Online shop;
d) adjust the content of the Online shop website to individual preferences of Users (e.g. colours, font sizes and the layout) and to optimize the use of the Online shop website;
e) to keep anonymous records which show how visitors use the Online shop webpage.
2. The Administrator of the service uses third party cookies in order to:
a) configure the Website – adjust the content of the webpages belonging to the Website to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the webpages belonging to the Website;
b) carry out analyses, tests and audits of website traffic – to collect general and anonymous statistical data using analytical tools from Google Analytics – the Cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA;
c) provide advertising services – to present advertisements adjusted to the User’s preferences using analytical tools from Google Adwords – the administrator of Cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA.
§5 Changing the conditions of Cookies storage and access
1. Users can on their own and at any time change settings concerning Cookies by specifying the conditions under which they can be stored and under which they can access the User’s Device. The User can change the settings mentioned above by going to browser settings or service configuration. Detailed information on options available to the User and methods of handling Cookies are available in software settings (browser settings).
2. Users can delete Cookies at any time using functions available in their browser.
3. Limiting the support of cookies can affect some functions available on the webpage of the Website.